Monday, May 28, 2007

spring fever is over (for now)

Well our living room is yellow, and our downstairs bathroom is green, we repainted all the white walls on the middle level and I couldn't sleep one night so I touched up all the trim till 2:30 in the morning, our closets are cleaned out and our house is spotless. And I am tired of all the cleaning and painting and I don't want to do it anymore! When Brian was cleaning out his closet we found some pretty hilarious stuff from his college days (he says that most of the things we found were bought to be funny or for a joke and I choose to believe him) including an N'Sync shirt complete with purple sparkles and a picture of the entire group on the front, some brightly colored tie dyed brew thru shirts, with and without sleeves. AND the long underwear pictured below, I laughed so hard when I saw those, they made my whole month. They even have a flap in the back, I didn't know you could actually buy long underwear like that anymore.



2 comments:

Courtney said...

please, that's hilarious! and your house looks great!

Leah said...

Oh my graciuos! That has got to be one of the funniest photos I've seen in a long time. I'm trying to keep myself composed at work, yet tears are about to run down the side of my face. Thanks for a good laugh Brian! ;)