Wednesday, May 2, 2007

3 years ago today Brian and I had dtr #12 or something and decided to date. We were playing tennis and I was getting really frustrated because Brian was beating me, and then I got even more frustrated because he started to take it easy on me. Poor guy, I am suprised he wanted to date me at all. The next day I got on a plane and went to Russia with my sister in law for 10 days. Brian and I had already had a few false starts, so the 10 days I was in Russia I convinced myself that I didn't really care if it worked out or not and that I was fine with dating or not dating because I didn't really like him all that much anyway (which was not true at all) and then I came home, the rest is history. I came downstairs this morning and Brian had left me a sweet note and my favorite candy. Love that guy!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Awww, I LOVE stories like that!!

Courtney said...

please, you guys are the cutest!

Unknown said...

that is sooooo sweet. stories like that make my day. you are the best blogger i know.

Peyton said...

Thanks Carlton, that is so nice of you to say. It is so refreshing to see a guy in touch with his sensitive side. Not many guys would feel comfortable enough leaving such a sweet comment. You are one of a kind!