Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
So over the course of the past few weeks I have turned into a total night owl, no matter how tired I am or how early I get up once I lay down I get my second wind and end up getting back up and staying back up until 1 or 2. It's the weirdest thing, I am hoping it is just a phase. Sometimes I am really productive when I get back up but most of the time I just end up watching TLC. I have seen siamese twins joined at the head, the largest man in the world go on a diet (poor guy lost like 200 lbs and you couldn't even tell) families with quints, septulets, sextuplets, a set of twins and then triplets. What is worse/better, having twins and then having triplets or just having all 5 at once?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good words.
Post a Comment