Tuesday, August 26, 2008

a few more favorites

I thought of a few more things that I want to remember about Caroline:
- her crazy hair after she gets up for a nap
-Brian counts to 3 before he lifts her up into the air and now when he starts to count she smiles a little and when he gets to 3 her whole face lights up before he even lifts her up. It is sooo cute
-since she is teething she sort of chews on her lip and looks like a little old lady without her dentures in
-when she rolls around she stops every now and then to rest on her side with her hand on her butt, I'll post a picture of it, it is adorable
-she sucks on anything and everything- except a pacifier. Its very annoying
-she has a blanky she sleeps with and always falls asleep with it under her body, if I try to move it she moves her hands around in her sleep till I put it where she can reach it and then she shoves it right back under her body
-if I have to wake her from a nap I go in and scratch her back and say her name and she smiles before she even opens her eyes
-in the mornings I get her and we cuddle in my bed, she rolls over to me and pats my face and babbles and it is my favorite time with her, I usually tear up because I love her so so so much
-she becomes more and more aware of Brian the older she gets and she adores him, there is nothing I love more than to see my daughter and my husband playing. he gets the biggest smiles out of her
-when she was little she had reflux pretty badly (its much better now) and always stuggled to pass gas or poop so whenever she would do either we would make a big deal out of it and tell her good job etc and so now when she does either she gets this big smile on her face and waits for her praise.
-she wiggles all the time and always wants to face front when we are holding her, she is tricky to hold onto. the only time she holds still is when I clip her fingernails, it is like she is as afraid as I am that I am going to clip them too short! (I did clip 1 too short when she was about 3 months old, I cried and felt awful but she didn't even seem to notice)

No comments: