Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Florida
The week before father's day we went to Orlando to visit my brother and his family. I was nervous about traveling with Caroline for the first time, especially with her tummy issues, if she is having a bad day she can be a bit fussy and I did not want to be that couple on the plane that everyone hates because their child is screaming bloody murder for 2 hours. I need not have worried, Caroline slept through the whole flight both there and back and could not have been a better baby the entire time we were in Orlando, she was smiley and fun and good natured and very flexible with her schedule. Here are some pictures of our trip...

loved her cousins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
such a beautiful baby :)
Post a Comment