Wednesday, May 28, 2008

baby in her bumbo

she gets super excited to sit in her bumbo chair.


4 comments:

Andrew McMahan said...

Awesome. She is so cute.

J.K.j said...

I am sooooo excited that you updated your blog! I check it weekly. Look forward to watching her grow. She is absolutely adorable and I love all that hair...so cute! love...kbs

Miranda said...

Just linked to you from Karen (I forgot about your blog-- it had been so long since you updated). What a CUTIE PANTS! I'm a little partial to girls. My girls are a hoot. Check out my blog when you get a chance. Miss you!

Randles said...

Peyton, it's Norah and I hopped on your blog from Miranda's site! Your baby is gorgeous! you look so happy and mommyhood makes you even more beautiful!! I also am a mom now, Ewan is 11 months and completely into everything...if you have a minute, and I know those don't come easily these days, you can check out our blog...randlesfamily.blogspot.com
my email is nclarke77@sbcglobal.net, I would love to reconnect!!