Friday, March 13, 2009

Swim lessons






My friend Christine found swim lessons for babies at Claude Moore Recreation Center in Sterling and we signed Caroline and Jacob up. Today was our first Friday (the lessons started last week but Caroline and I had a prior commitment) and it was very fun. For me anyway, I think Caroline was really cold and confused about all the other babies, some of which were crying and she always gets upset if she can hear a baby crying. Anyway I didn't get any pictures of all of us but I will next week, oh and I did get a few of Caroline and I but there is no way I am posting any of those. Me 10 weeks pregnant (thought it was 12 till yesterday when they knocked me down 2 more) in a swimsuit looking like I am about 20 weeks along is not making the blog today!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

first of all...her swimsuit is SO cute! and, what?!? they knocked you back 2 weeks...ugh!

Peyton said...

Thanks! It was a birthday present. I wish I had one like it. And I know, it was a major disapointment, however it is now very unlikely that I will go into labor at the beach so tell Pat that he won't need to assist in a home birth.

Ali said...

Is that your announcement? or did I miss something :) how do they knock you back 2 weeks? I am only asking because I am always two weeks earlier. Is there an adjustment I should know about?

Peyton said...

I didn't really make an announcement, I figured the people who read my blog probably already knew. I am still not sure how that happened, the first time was a guestimate since we weren't sure when I got pregnant, they hooked me up to the sonagram machine and it predicted the date Sept 27, this past time they hooked me up again and it said Oct 6, which is also 2 days before my Dr. is getting married. I was thinking that they were going to tell me I was further along because I honestly look about 4 months pregnant. I was sorely dissapointed!

J.K.j said...

CONGRATULATIONS....that is so exciting! She is so adorable and will love having a little one to play with and then you get two destroying the house:) I hope you will post a prego picture at some point, but I totally understand not wanting it to be in your swimsuit.