Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
whew..
Well it has not been fun times around here, poor Caroline got strep throat about 2 weeks ago (I have no idea how or where) and then it turned into a nasty cold. Apparently when babies with reflux get colds they hold onto them longer than babies without colds. Fabulous. So anyway, on top of that Caroline just got 2 1/2 new teeth, bringer her to a grand total of 6 1/2 teeth. Poor thing, strep +teething+a cold = a rough time for everyone involved. My sweet mom came up to help out the first weekend we all got sick which was AWESOME. I don't know how we would of done it without her, she took Caroline every morning so I could sleep in for 4 days in a row, which for sure kept me from getting even sicker than I got, and Caroline LOVES her, so it worked out very well for us all. Until my mom got sick that is. Sorry mommy! I think we may all be on the upswing, although Caroline is still getting up, oh lets see, last night it was 4 times, the night before it was 3 and that is about as far back as I can remember since I haven't gotten any sleep in about 12 days. I am pretty sure the past 2 weeks shaved about 2 years off of my life. It's a good thing she is so very cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i'm so sorry! sickness with kids is the WORST!
Thanks for traveling in the aftermath of all that!!
ugh, that sounds awful. i am glad everyone is on the mend.
Man, how did we miss this????
Happy [late] anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment