Isaiah 53:5
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Baby bump
Here I am at 18 weeks, almost halfway done. We are so excited, it seems to be going very slowly and flying by at the same time if that makes sense.
Molly is the best dog in the whole world.
This is a picture of Brian as a newborn. He was so cute I can hardly stand it, I hope our baby looks exactly like this!
4 comments:
yea! you updated! LOVE the pics! you looked BEAUTIFUL...
i mean, "look" , not "looked"
Yea!! I'm so excited to see pictures. This is just too much fun, watching you grow. Keep the photos coming!!
Every time the phone rings we notice that we jump up a little faster.
Post a Comment