Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Lazy Sunday
Sundays are so great. Brian and I have had a relaxing day. We went to church and then ate lunch with friends. We came home, took a nap, ran some errands. It's so nice outside, so I "made" Brian go on a walk with me. He thinks that walking is not very manly and that we should run, but I like to walk because you can talk while you are walking. We actually ran into one of our friends while we were walking (and talking) and Brian worked into the conversation that we usually run. Right now Brian is working a little from home, and I am about work on my precepts bible study which is pretty much our routine for Sunday evenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sounds like you had a fabulous day :) :) p.s. tell brian he is being silly about the whole walking thing!! can't wait for tomorrow's blog!
yea! now i can keep up with what's going on with you guys! i love it!
tell me more about this precepts bible study. is this your weekly small group or a personal study you are doing (e-mail me)? I'M SO EXCITED YOU HAVE A BLOG!! This is the best idea EVER! :)
Thanks! I am excited. The precepts bible study is one I do with a group of girls on Monday afternoons. We have met together for almost 2 years now and have done a bunch of Kay Arthur studies, Romans (that took almost a year) a study on Covenants, and now we are doing Genesis which might be my favorite so far, it is awesome. I am learning so much and before I did the study I would have thought I knew almost everything there was to know about Genesis. I highly recommend it. On my own I do the bible in a year reading plan and it doesn't take a lot for me to fall behind so I usually do my precepts study on Sunday nights.
Hi Peyton, it's great to hear what's going on with you! My friends & I aren't hip enough to "blog" (I actually just had to set up an account, so maybe I'll start my own page!)
Post a Comment